11.05.2011

thrift

Thrifting is of my favorite things to do. I wish sometimes that collecting things wasn't one of my hobbies...it means I own a lot of stuff, and I have collections. Collections can be excessive. For instance, have you seen my mug collection? I now have 30-something of them, and I have this part of me that has no shame in bringing home more because the price per mug ranges from $0.05-$1.00. 
And the thrill of finding one! 
I often feel the need to take a picture of a new found mug
with my phone and send it to Karl to celebrate!
 
I found this boy bowl a thrift store a while ago...and on pinterest one day I found an image of his girl partner! which leaves me with just another item to hunt for...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

also, check out these great thrifting tips.
I think the most valuable one is: 
#10. it's okay not to find a 'find'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...