11.18.2012

city of roses


my sweet darlin' was in Portland, Oregon for a few days
and it was a zealous reminder of how badly i want to go there

bikes + great coffee + micro-liquor + markets + food carts + green + more = portland

i've heard portland has some distinct similarities to Guelph
which is also what makes it so appealing


the ultimate draw to visit Portland 
is the double-decker dress shop LODEKKA

lodekka was my ultimate inspiration for the realization 
of my own mobile vintage shop: bright-brown



now i just need to start compiling research for my dream trip to oregon

have you been? do you live there? 
please, tell me your favourite favourite portland thing!


one   ..   two   ..   three 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...