11.16.2011

shopping online

i've been spending lots of time on the computer these days, which is sort of bad because in the past week i've bought four different things online!
(although the thought of those four wonderful things travelling through space and time to me all at the same time is so exciting!!)
I can't tell you about most of what i bought, because it would ruin the christmas suprise for some of you.

I purchased myself this sweet/hilarious postcard
from Sarah McNeil in New Zealand

she also makes fantastic custom pet portraits
this one looks just like pink!

Being online a lot is also quite good in the sense that I'm blogging a lot, 
and I'm working on adding lots to my etsy sight
Here is a preview of what is new this week! 
(I went thrift shopping on monday and hit the jackpot!...Monday is the new best thrifting day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...